e-2004
Monday, June 21, 2004
  Scholes scores goals
'For my money' (&c.) Rooney is so much better than Owen or Fowler or anyone else I can recall in the recent past at that age (here I must salute my pal Evertonian Dave).

The only other young Englishman who excites me as much (and you knew I'd say this) is Man City's very own Shaun Wright-Philips, but even then SWP is about 3 years older than Roonaldo.

Based on the displays of the English and the hosts so far I honestly believe England will do Portugal on Thursday (just a shame the Swiss couldn't have held on for another twenty and it would have been the Greeks and a virtual shoo-in for the last four).

scott.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Blog for discussion of Euro 2004 football tournament.

ARCHIVES
June 2004 / July 2004 /


CONTRIBUTORS

Scott - somedisco

Philip - It's All in Your Mind

Andy - Midland Memorabilia

Tim - The Rambler

Mwanji - be.jazz

Paul - Shards, fragments and totems

Mark - k-punk

LINKS

e-2004 technorati profile

TMFD - Freaky Trigger's sport blog

Independent

Times

Guardian


Powered by Blogger